Westwood Roofing has experience installing and repairing many different types of roofing products. Learn about the various options below.
< Asphalt Roofing
From new construction to roof repairs and re-roofing your home, our staff will walk you through the process to ensure we choose the right product to meet your needs.
Westwood Roofing is a Malarkey Certified Contractor.
Benefits of an Asphalt Roof:
- large variety of colours and styles
- excellent all-weather protection
- algae-resistant options available
< Metal Roofing
We install and repair every type of metal roofing, including Duraclad, Prolock, Aluminum Shingles, and Aluminum Shakes.
Benefits of a Metal Roof:
- durable and long-lasting
- great for improving the appearance of any roof
- highly weather resistant
- reflects heat, resulting in a cooler roof
- will not rot, burn, warp, curl, crack, split, or rust
< Cedar Shakes & Shingles
We install and repair No. 1 Blue Label cedar shake and cedar shingles to give your home or business a rustic and beautiful finished look.
We will ensure your new roof is high quality, correctly graded, with consistently spaced shakes/shingles.
Benefits of a Cedar Shake/Shingle Roof:
- natural, rustic appearance is full of character
- premium quality
- free of knots and defects
- great for both traditional and modern styled structures
< Tile Roofing
Slate, concrete, and clay tile roofs have a distinct beauty. With a timeless appearance and spectacular design, a tile roof stands out in any neighbourhood.
Benefits of a Tile Roof:
- available in a variety of colours and designs to compliment any type of structure
- keeps your home cooler in Summer and insulated in Winter
- very durable in harsh weather
- fire resistant
< Torch-On Roofing
Torch-on Roofing generally consists of two plies of Modified Bitumen Membrane. The base ply is either mechanically secured or attached to the substrate with adhesive. Both the top surface of the base sheet and the bottom face of the cap sheet have a thermo fusible plastic surface, which means they can be joined together thermally. Thus the term, "torch on".
Benefits of a Torch-On Roof:
- flexible and highly water/leak-proof
- provides protection against heat, keeping the structure cooler
- low-maintenance and high life span
- great for low slopes or flat roofs
< EPDM (Rubber Roofing)
Based on a high-performance synthetic rubber compound, EPDM Rubber Roofing is the most popular material installed on low-sloped roofs.
From office buildings and distribution warehouses to hospitals and schools, we will install the perfect roof for you using our top-quality service and experience.
Benefits of using EPDM (Rubber Roofing):
- extremely durable
- versatile, which makes for an easier installation
- tough in all weather conditions
< Tar & Gravel Roofing
Also known as Built-up roofing (BUR), tar and gravel roofs consist of layers of asphalt and tar paper that are topped with gravel, which is then embedded in molten asphalt to create a finished membrane.
Protect your structure with this reliable roofing option!
Benefits of using Tar & Gravel:
- reduces heating and cooling costs in all seasons
- fire and wind resistant
- cost efficient